MENU

Slide

Monday, December 24, 2007

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!

Janice: Linked you babe. (:

Eclipse: I'm having some blemishes,
but not to the extend of breaking oooout. :D
Thank you! but i think i look weird in the picture! hahahas.

Passerby: Hey, it's really reaaaally nice.
I like all the colours! how come you don't like blue,
green and dark colours! They're reaaally nice luh!
And seriously, i was surprise it last thru the whole day,
cos normally my eyeshadows would fade,
but the pigments doesn't!

PasserbyA: Hey babe, Yeah i received it alrdy!
Picture below! :D It's so so so pretty luh!
The packaging is really pretty.

And the goat hair brush is so so so soft can.
It's lasts the whole day! And if it doesn't fade for my skin,
the staying power is considerably good alrdy,
cos normally if i use drugstore brands like loreal,
after 1-2 hour confirm faded alrdy!
Only complain is that the brush is not those big fluffy kind,
It takes longer to spread/blend the colour on my cheeks.
I wanna get more Jill Stuart stuff
when my pay finally comes in! :D

Hello: Goodbye you disgusting old fart. Pervert.

*: Thanks for telling that pervert off for me! (:

Samantha: HAHAHAAS, yah lor sway!
You should've been there!



Hey darlings, My nuffnang clearasil ad is just up!
Do click click click pretty please! :D


LIKE SUPER YAY! No more woooork tomorrow.
The past 4days have been shaggy tiring for meeeee,
I'm gonna stay at home and rot like my boyf's TaiTai.
Paper cuts, paper cuts and more paper cuts!

My sweet boyf said poor me worked hard for the past 4 days
he's pampering me with a full body massage.
It's so so so relaxing and the beauty parlour
is very very beautifully decorated, The music is so relaxing,
Love all the dark victorian-ish wallpaper.
My mummy will kill me if i tell her i want
black victorian-ish wallpaper in my room. ):
She doesn't like my room to be dark.

Ahhh, the massage is so good i walked out of the
place feeling so so relaxed and nua nua,
just wanna lie in bed and fall asleep!
But i had to go to church at 4pm for christmas celebration!
So cannot sleep! Torturous loh!
):


And and and!
MY JILL STUART BLUSHER LIKE FINALLY ARRIVED!
I'm so frigging happy when the postman came lah.
Very very very pretty packaging in a soft pink paperbag &box.


It's like, 1348263426348 thousand times prettier in real life.
My phone camera sucks, i want a camera!


Camwhoring while working/slacking/touching up!

The 2nd day we finish giving out
the damn gift wrappers by 4-5pm.
It's damn funny can, we left one whole stack
on the gift wrapper stand outside Taka, When we came back,
ALL THE WRAPPERS TOTALLY DISAPPEARED!
Sooo, Work's done!

Singaporeans uh, got free thing then very automatic.
I LIKE! :D
So we slacked from like 5-8pm till we can finally go home?
It's oh so so so bored.



Went to visit Chuhong at far east and to get Samantha's bag.

People do crazy things when they're real bored.

3rd day is like, the most hoooorrible, or the best day. :x
We were suppose to report for work at 2pm,
but they changed to 3pm last minute.
then they asked us to continue waiting
cos the wrappers are not even here.
Then we waited from 2pm wait wait wait until
8plus to 9pm then come can!
Daaaamn irritated, Thank god we're paid.

Paid for slacking. :D
Samantha and me even went to far east
to do an express pedicure while waiting.
It's so f-ing boring waiting arnd lah!
it's so cheap, 15bucks for express pedi with OPI nail polish.
The shop name's Cinderella Nails. Really comfy seats!

So we started at like, 9pm? The driver is an idiot okay!
the wrappers are so freaking heavy,
We asked if they can help us
carry it to the front entrance of Taka,

He was like, "can is can lah, but very heavy leh!"
SIAO! If even a guy will think it's damn heavy,
How will we girls be able to carry them!

In the end we carried it to the front by ourselves.
Hooooooorrible! i bumped into jasmine and i was so shy
because she grabbed me and went "HELLOOO!"
but i didn't know who she was!


Samantha

Shirley's being irritating & trying to butt in her bighead into our picture!


Again,

And AGAIN! SHIRLEY GOH!


Sylvia, Samantha

Pedicuuuuure

4th day!
Singtel's being mean, and they gave us 5000 sheets of
wrapping paper for one person to give out.
which means 25000 for us 5 girls to finish giving out by 8pm.

I was alone in between Taka's LV and Wisma,
And i'm very surprise alot of people are taking from me!
Damn happy lah! ALOT PEOPLE LOH!
Somemore at some point of the time,
even got a long long long queue okay! like 15-20 people?
I feel like frigging Santa without the damn beer belly/beard.

And this singapore actor came to queue also leh!
Like omg, queue with all the aunties leh. Bth!
When i saw him queuing there i was trying
to hard not to laugh out loud loh!



I bought a Charcoal pair of Oxford heels from Gojane.com :D



Christmas celebration today!
The people singing for the performance were all
suppose to wear white shirt/black pants for the performance,
with a scarf ties arnd the neck.

And the way they're suppose to tie it was like,
super auntie-ish lah!
When i walked into the toilet and saw serene, bel and tengli
trying like crazy to tie it in a more un-auntieish way.
I can't help but laugh lah! Damn auntie!

And i tied for serene and she said the way i tie is very nice,
and i've to tie for everyone performing, like 12 ladies?
Tie until i go kuku! -.-



Daniel

victor, eugene, vicson, fidelis, tengli, tricia


Wearing my new shirt dress that
boyf helped me to collect yesterday night!
He thinks it looks very sweet but keep scolding me
cos he think it's really short
and i'm not wear any "safety shorts". :x

And as usual, people from my church were like,
"wahh very short hor? Are you sure this is a dress?
Or a Shirt? You forgot to wear your pants arh?"
Daaaaamn irritating, can't they comment like LESSER?
Narrow minded weirdies.

Need to sleep!
May jiejie is coming back to singapore tmr afternoon!
Going to fetch her with boyf tmr evening, excited. :D
Goodnight darlings! Do click my nuffnang ad! hehe

No comments: